Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Chatting about Fairys

http://www.everydayruralty.com/
1.  What are your favorite condiments? I like catsup and mayo.  I also like steak sauce and balsamic vinegar. Is cranberry sauce a condiment? I have it all year long.
2,  What are you reading? Eden (Eden Saga), by Dean Crawford.  I just finished The Ministry of Guidance Invites You to Not Stay: An American Family in Iran, by Majd, Hooman. The Forgotten Sister: Mary Bennet's Pride and Prejudice by Jennifer Paynter, is one I could recommend to you Patrice if you like Austenalia.
3.  What was the last dessert you had? I had some frozen yogurt last night.

4.  Wendell would like to know if you would build him a snowman. (If you don't have snow, just pretend. He's not detail oriented.)  Since we are talking dessert!


5.  Tell me something fun or interesting. Fairy doors, I wrote about them here.
I have plans to have one in my house before too long, because they fascinate me.  I have always loved miniatures, since I was a kid and my Grandpa made a doll house for me.  
I have some lovely gnarly Walnut trees in the yard, I could do something like this.  I remember reading someones blog, who wrote about talking a walk and finding a Fairy Door in a tree along her path.  I could go around placing Fairy Doors mysteriously, all around town.


7 comments :

  1. Those snowman desserts are too cute to eat, but not to worry I won't have any trouble making them disappear. :D Oh, how adorable! I like the idea of fairy doors. This may be a perfect bday idea for one of my daughters. Thanks so much! Happy, happy Tuesday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowman desserts. I want a dollhouse some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of decorating trees with those adorable fairy doors. Imagine walking in the forest on a summer's day and seeing them in their glory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fairy door idea is darling - I'm trying to think where I could put one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm yums, cranberry sauce and frozen yogurt :)

    That fairy door is too cute. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! I like the idea of fairy doors. That sounds like a really fun project. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete