Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Daylight Savings Time-For a Chat

  1. If you are in the US, does the time change mess you up? The Spring forward aspect is a little harder than gaining an hour in November.
  2. Do you usually drink a beverage with you meals?  Yes, water or iced tea
  3. How often do you iron clothes?  I don't buy clothes that need to be ironed.  If my shirt gets wrinkled from sitting in the dryer,  I tumble it again with something damp.
  4. When was the last time you took an enjoyable walk? Monday morning.  We took the dogs to the park to see the Canadian geese.  
  5. Tell  me whatever you'd like to share with us.  We have been hearing song birds for about a week now and yesterday I saw where my daffodils have sprouted by the porch.  Spring is out there somewhere.
http://www.everydayruralty.com/

5 comments :

  1. Oh DST totally messes me up. Plus the getting up in the pitch black darkness stinks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know tumbling with something damp would remove creases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were away last week so just catching up with my blog reading.

    We've had Springlike weather here for the past few days, in fact yesterday was quite hot in the sun! We don't put our clocks forward until the end of March but already the days are lighter and brighter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I would love to hear some song birds. They haven't returned from their winter home yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to hear that spring is out there. We have lots of signs of spring and they are calling for snow in a day or two. We've had a hard time getting our market crops in the ground. I like the cartoon.

    ReplyDelete