My love of reading makes me a nerd? Humph! My Star Trek fascination, now that is a nerd alert.
1. Favorite childhood book? I have mentioned this before, I loved Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.
2. What are you reading right now? As You Wish, by Cary Elwes. It is all about the making of Princess Bride, one of my favorite movies.
3. What books do you have on request at the library? I don't go to the Library any more, although we have a lovely Carnegie Library the next city over.
4. Bad book habit? I fold the page over, instead of using a book mark.
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library? Nothing
6. Do you have an e-reader? Yes, It is what I use since I can enlarge the font for easier reading, and it is just easier to read.
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once? I usually have a couple of books that I am reading, I am currently slogging through a book that I don't really like, though I am interested in finding out how the author ended it. I
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog? Not really, I am actually blogging less that I use to, and doing a lot more memes. Blogging less, because my computer is a pain right now, I need a new battery.
9. Least favourite book you read this year (so far)? The Ministry of Guidance Invites You to Not Stay: An American Family in Iran, It sounded much more interesting when the author visited the Daily show.
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year? I love the Princess Bride book I am currently reading, I also re- read Sense and Sensibility this summer, Part of my Jane Austen Summer, I always re-read one of her books.
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone? Not often. I did not read the text book that my Son in law wrote, I think about, Photonics. Physics, and Science would not interest me much. I do not read many romances....I don't consider Austen a romance author.
12. What is your reading comfort zone? History, autobiography, some classics. Fiction of all kinds.
13. Can you read on the bus? Yes,
14. Favorite place to read? In bed and when I travel.
15. What is your policy on book lending? It is hard to lend a Kindle. I use to lend paperbacks.
16. Do you ever dog-ear books? See my bad habit above.
17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books? No, I only marked books I read for college.
18. Not even with text books? Yes.
19. A book you didn’t expect to like but did? The Hunger Games Trilogy and/or World War Z
20. What makes you love a book? Sympathetic characters, a good story, a true story, I love biography.