Stolen from: Love Me Some Surveys
1. Did someone die in that last movie you watched?
We watched San Andreas Friday night. A lot of people died in mind boggling quaking. Dwayne Johnson actually made it seem almost real???? He is kind of cute.
2. Are the trees pretty colors outside for you now or at all?
They are starting to turn, it might get cool enough this week to make the colors burst. We are joining our British car group for a leaf peeping ride to Lake of the Ozarks next weekend, I hope for real color then.
|My house in a good year!|
4. When's the last time you video recorded something on TV?
When we lived in Ca, we had a DVR with our cable and used it a lot. Now, with streaming TV, we don't need it, and we don't get it with our basic cable here in MO.
5. What is a career you wanted to have when you were younger, and still kind of want to have now?
6. What are your views on
sunflowers? Van Gogh liked them. The seeds are tasty but not really worth the effort.
Baking smells. Apple or Pumpkin pie this time of year. I burned a lot of candles in the dining room before I got my new floor. The carpet was awful. I am not fond of strong flower smells.
8. Caramel apples or candy apples? Neither, I want to keep what teeth I still have. I really didn't like them so much as a kid. either.
9. Have you ever walked into a wall? I have walked into sliding glass doors before...never got hurt badly...but felt very silly.
10. Would you ever or do you make your dog wear a bandanna? They wear them to the car, after a groomer visit, unless I remember to tell the girls not to bother. I am not big on them and the pups don't care for them. I don't dress the dogs.
11. Do you find dandelions when they're gone all white pretty?
I use to blow on them to make a wish when I was a kid before I found out they were seeds and just spread to the rest of the lawn. My favorite white weed is Queen Anne's lace, it grows in our wood pile, in the yard.
12. What makes you laugh? Funny babies or dogs.
13. The scariest moment of your life?
About 30 years ago, Mr BC was following me home after taking a load of furniture etc, to a new house we bought. Someone, clip me on the back of my car and I spun around several times and ended up facing the other direction on the freeway. It was late, the guy was drunk and Mr BC was scared too, in the other car... had the where-with-all to slow the traffic behind him from hitting us. I had DD2 in the car, asleep, with me. She slept thru the whole thing. It was like seeing your life pass in front of you. Luckily we were not hurt.
14. What’s the coolest thing you’ve bought lately?
I bought a bag similar to this in Italy. A souvenir to bring home souvenirs.
15. What’s the worst you’ve had to do because of losing a bet? I do not have an answer for this. I guess lose money in a slot machine. I remember we use to play penny-ante poker with friends, many years ago and the brother, of the couple, was caught trying to cheat. A big scene.