Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
|I wish I still put up my Christmas Village. I could make it so much more realistic with trash cans.😉|
3) Back in 2007, North Dakota set the world record for the most snow angels made at one time (8,910). Do you enjoy playing in the snow?
4) Chionophobia is the fear of snow. Astraphobia is the fear of thunder and lightening. Lilapsophobia is the fear of tornadoes and hurricanes. Do you have to cope with any of these fears? Tornadoes and lightening, living in the midwest. Earthquakes were a really big fear when we lived in California. My mom hated lightening and when we were ever riding in the midwest, (Okla) she would ride with a pillow over her head. Tornadoes and thunder and lightening not a big thing in CA.
5) Elvis' daughter Lisa Marie split her childhood between Memphis and Los Angeles, so she seldom saw snow. When she was a little girl, she was whisked off to Denver in her father's private plane so the two of them could spend an afternoon playing in the snow. If you could take off and spend the afternoon anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would go to Santa Barbara to visit these fellows.
6) At home and onstage, Elvis refused to wear jeans and only wore denim if a film role demanded it. This is because when he was young, classmates teased him for "dressing poor" in jeans and coveralls. What did you wear to class when you were in grammar school? In CA in the 50's and early 60 we still wore dresses or skirts to school. I never wore pants until maybe high school, and I don't think we wore them, much then. Cold weather was not a big issue and I can't remember wearing tights. I did not wear jeans until I was in my 40s.
8) In 1971, when Elvis released his recording of "Snowbird," You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown was a hit on Broadway. Who is your favorite Peanuts character?
Lucy is bossy and somewhat self assured, I liked her because she was so confident. I think I liked her because she was everything, I wasn't. I was a better big sister than she was....just ask my brother.
Random question: You receive a gift certificate from a gourmet food
company that can be redeemed for one of these three things: 1 lb. of
caviar, 5 lbs. of steak or a 10 lb., live lobster. Which would you
choose? Live Lobster|