1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether -- either you wrote him a letter or because your family didn't celebrate Christmas? We went to see Santa when I was 8 and my brother was about 1.5. I didn't believe much but since I had a new baby brother, I continued on for several years. I remember writing a letter once and burning it in the fireplace, that was suppose to get it to him quickly.
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there? I think I am on the Nice List. I don't do too many Naughty things anymore.
3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest? My thing go from Amazon to Santa Barbara. The grandsons will be in Belgrade, Serbia, this year so I shipped early. I have some books that I am saving to bring for birthdays in February. Most all shopping was done online this year.
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? Not really. It is easy not to do that when I am online shopping....I put a bunch of things on Amazon's wish list for Mr BC to follow up on. I bought a humidifier, but that was for all of us.
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie? It is a toss-up, Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party? I am sure I have, but now that I don't work, I don't have anyone bringing it up.
8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather? One of my own creation....Apple cider heated with equal amounts of Tazo Chai Tea concentrate....Hot Spiced Cider. Lovely in the afternoon.
9. Share a memory from last Christmas. It was kind of a sad Christmas, Mr BC was still sick, and was not eating well. We had tickets to see Willie Nelson, so DD1 went with me, as Mr BC was just out of the hospital. This Christmas Mr BC went shopping online and there will be gifts.