1. Your main fandom of the year:Since I am not a young adult (ya), I had to look up the meaning of Fandom as used in these questions.
Fandom is a term used to refer to a subculture composed of fans characterized by a feeling of empathy and camaraderie with others who share a common interest. (Wikipedia)
2. Your favorite Film this year: I had to check a list to see if I'd actually had seen any 2016 Movies. We only stream movies any more and it doesn't take long for movies, good or bad, to reach this audience. I enjoyed Jungle Book, and guiltily, laughed hard at Deadpool.
3. Your favorite Book read this year: I did the whole Harry Potter series this year, and really enjoyed them. There was a lot that I didn't get in the movies....I missed the whole bit on what Horcruxes were all about....only a main part of the story. Lots of things were cleared up.
4. Your favorite Album or Song this year:
6. Your Fandom that you haven't tried yet, but want to: Outlander, I have only seen the first season on Amazon and I won't subscribe to Starz to see the rest. I have to see if I want to pay for them on an individual basis.Cheap Bankerchick!
7. Your best new Fandom Discovery of the Year:
9. Your TV Boyfriend of the year: Not a teenager! 10. Your TV Girlfriend of the year: Ditto
11. Your most Missed Old Fandom: Star Trek, I am not really interested in the new stuff.
12. Your Biggest Anticipations of the New Year: I would really like to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. But Mr BC has been feeling poorly and we did not get out. We will probably see it On Demand when it comes out.
13. Your favorite post (of yours) of the year: October 2016 Hodgepodge here. I had a chance to post a little more about our trip to England. I didn't post much of anything because Mr BC got sick shortly there after.
14.Your favorite new blog (to you) of the year: I just got started looking on Imager this year.
15.Your favorite new website of the year: Bored Panda-The only magazine for Pandas. This Giant Furry Dog Playing With A Kid Will Make Your Day, this is the title of the most recent post. It sounds like click-bait but, it's not, it's a great post about this dog and his boy. Wonderful stories and pictures on this site.
16. Your favorite news story of the year: CNBC's story about fake news stories. Read all about it: The biggest fake news stories of 2016
17. Your favorite actor of the year: Eddie Redmayne, talented actor, The Theory of Everything, Singer, Marius in Les Miserables, and he seems like a nice guy.
18. Your favorite drama TV show of this year:
|The Crown on Netflix.|
20. Your favorite cartoon of the year: