This is a fun meme co-hosted by McGuffy's Reader and 15 and Meowing. Be sure to visit and join in the fun!
Week 37: January 20, 2017
1. Winter makes me feel old. The cold is getting me down...making everything, ache.
2. My grandsons make me feel young. When I am with them I usually get to play. I like to build with the legos, the boys are now old enough, they don't knock down my towers.
3. I have a hard time focusing this week, we have so much going on in the next few weeks, I haven't been able to concentrate on mundane things....my house is a mess, I am just taking down Christmas.
4. DD2 is visiting in CA, and as I took her to the airport, she kindly wished we were both going, that we would have fun.
Can't think of any Fragments this Friday, so I will answer the Friday 5 this week.
1. Who’s been a ray of sunshine lately? DD2, is almost always our ray of sunshine, lately. This has not always been the case....She is planning to move back to CA, which is ok with us. She is using this trip as a reconnoiter, toward that goal. She is hoping to transfer with the company she is with now so she is looking.
2. When do you next expect to be stuffed to the gills? I don't know what happened to my stomach but, I get stuffed very easily. Which is disappointing when I have a chance to eat something I really love. My eyes are truly bigger.
3. Among people you know, who can really tell a whale of a tale? My dad use to love to tell stories....but he spoke so slowly sometimes, I use to want to finish his sentences. I love to hear my brother speak, as he is so much like my father.
4. What’s something you’ve been heering good things about? It's awful that I can't think of anything specific. Sadly not a lot of good things being said about anything. I will leave you with this.
5. Which of the S.S. Minnow‘s passengers or crew do you think you’d get along best with? Probably Mary Ann. She would be the most like me.