1. "The cure for anything is salt water-tears, sweat, or the sea." (Isak Dinesan) Would you agree? Not really, though they could be helpful, to well-being. Of the three, which has 'cured' you most recently? Only sweat applies. Haven't cried or been to the sea in a while.
2. What's something you can't eat without salt? Do you normally salt your food a lot, a little, or not at all? If it is processed or cooked by me, I salt very little and don't have it at hand. I really need a little salt when making something really bland like rice or oatmeal. Sometimes, I really crave salty, but usually things are too salty for me.
3. Sands of time, bury your head in the sand, built on sand, or draw a line in the sand...which sandy phrase could best be applied to something in your life right now? At my age, it is the sands of time. The grandsons are growing so fast and time is passing in a wink.
4. A favorite book, movie, or song with an island setting or theme? Pride and Prejudice, set in England. Covers book and film.
5. Yesterday-did you run your day or did it run you? How so?
Oh it really ran me. Mr BC is going to have a prostate procedure, this Thursday and we had 2 doctor's appointment on Monday, When we got back we had a little lunch, and I took the dogs for a walk.
When I got home, one of the doctor's office, called, and we had to go to the hospital to get a blood transfusion....though they call it an infusion now days.
Mr BC has been suffering from very low blood count. We were there so long waiting, that I went home to let the dogs out and feed them. When I got back...it's about a 20 minute trip, both ways, Mr BC was pink and rosy. He is very perky today and breathing easier. But it was sure a long day.
7. What do you think we humans most take for granted? Good health.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I cannot understand why some women of.... say....my generation are so upset about the Women's March. They had good goals, and it was peaceful.....
"We stand together in solidarity with our partners and children for the protection of our rights, our safety, our health, and our families - recognizing that our vibrant and diverse communities are the strength of our country."
Oh, yeah it's because of: "the rhetoric of the past election cycle has insulted, demonized, and threatened many of us." The Women's March on Washington.
|My Daughter and her BFF at the LA March|