Saturday, February 24, 2007

Friday's Feast #1


Appetizer:

Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?

Gallbladder surgery, the small belly button type, and one where I stepped on a shard of glass that went in on the bottom of my right foot and came out at my ankle. It predicts the weather!


Soup:

What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?

I had preenclampsia with my first daughter 34 years ago and they came out and told my husband they thought they could save the baby....My MIL made some calls and put me on her church's prayer chain and I made a complete turn around within the hour. We are both fine now.


Salad:

Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.

Larry King and George Bush when he is on TV, or anywhere.


Main Course:

What was a funny word you said as a child (such as “pasketti” for “spaghetti”)?

My imaginary friend was named Guaw Guaw. My cousin's name was Betsy and all I could manage was Bubby. I still call her that.


Dessert:

Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.

I have always thought Tom Cruise was Sexy especially in Risky Business. But now I think he is just plain weird!


No comments :

Post a Comment