Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Where Am I Going With This?




I actually started this blog as a way to participate in Cathy's challenge. I found her site when I was clicking on Next Blog, and I became hooked on her and her list of reads, then their lists of reads, so as my list expands you and I will find that I have a lot of different interests.

Because I am following Dr A blog, I am learning that internet blogs can be difficult so I will probably not write:

1. Much about my Job: I work in a highly regulated business, bound most especially, by privacy of clients and employees, I have been in the business for over 20 years and I know the rules, besides the age group of people I train probably all blog and might run across my site. I have my places to vent when all is not rosy. Right now I love my job and with 3 years to retirement I would not like to lose it. No one at work knows I blog and I hope it stays that way, I must admit as the work place becomes younger and my pals retire I don't have a lot of folks around with whom I would share.

2. Anything too negative or at the expense of my kids or husband. They know about this spot, so I will see where their limits are. DH took slight offense at some literary license I took in a post, so I have to take care and speak only the truth (as I see it). They all deserve their dignity and their privacy. I will probably take exception to this once I have grandchildren.

So what will I write about? My pets, my travel, my life so far, maybe some rants on where the republicans and democrats are taking us. As a citizen I don't think much about where we are going as a country. Comment on anything in general. I will be mostly PG 14 and I will start commenting on the blogs I love to read. Also participating in the writing challenges etc. even if I don't get tagged. Also since I have started to write again I will try to figure the techy part of this blogging business. You will note that I have figured out links. Woo Hoo!


1 comment :

  1. Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate it. Thanks also for the link. I'll add you to my link list as well. "Just blog on," is the advice that everyone has been giving me. So, we'll have to do just that!

    ReplyDelete