Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #1


Thirteen Things about Bankerchick

1. I am a banker and a chick

2. I have 2 grown Darling Daughters

3. Married 40 happy years to Mr. Bankerchick, who is retired.

4. I am going to retire early in 2 years.

5. I am really unhappy that tv has programmed Medium and Lost against each other. Medium won. I pick up Lost online

6. I have a stinky cat named Nala who is so fat she can't reach her butt. Other than that she is a beautiful cat

7. I am responsible for keeping that butt clean, UGG!

8. We are waiting the birth of our new puppy in March. She is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Like the Queen's dogs!

9. I once saw someone walking her dogs when we were touring Windsor Castle.

10. I love History, especially English history.

11. My husband and I dream of going to Great Britain and stay for at least 3 months in a cottage, and tour the countryside.

12. I am going to retire to Missouri with my husband, so we can afford the retired life and travel. Can't afford to retire in Southern California.

13. I am a native Caifornian who has live all over the country, thanks to Mr. Bankerchick. Yea! I did it in one sitting.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments :

Post a Comment