Friday, March 08, 2013

Friday Fill-ins

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/
1. Life is the dash between your birth date and your expiration date.
2.  Last week we had temperatures in the 70's one day, and then a little snow fell the next.
3. I knew it was love when I first saw my grandsons smile.
4. I can hardly wait for Spring and sunshine and blue skies.
5. A little nap is wonderful, when I need to get some energy fast.
6.  Fish Tacos and guacamole are my favorite things to eat for dinner.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my book, tomorrow my plans include going to dinner and playing group trivia, with friends and Sunday, I want to go for a drive to walk the dogs at the park!

8 comments :

  1. Love the dash between birth and death. Never thought of it that way but you are correct!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your first response, too. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a lot of fun for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number one sounds so poetic! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love guacamole, group games and I would send you a little of our sunshine if I could. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for spring either. We have enough snow all ready!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No.1. certainly gets us thinking. I must make a note of it to pass on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too like your thought for number 1. Did you enjoy your book? And trivia night sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete