1. What do you have for breakfast on Thanksgiving?
What ever does not take too long to cook if I am hosting TG. A nice breakfast for who ever is here if we are going to SIL's
2. Do you go to a Thanksgiving parade or watch one on TV?
Rarely, I am not fond of the Macy's parade, having grown up in the neighborhood of the Rose Parade, not much compares to it.
3. Do you serve appetizers, lunch, or snacks during the day.
Snacks pre-dinner for early or overnight guests.
4. What are the traditional favorites?
Stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes.
5. What new recipes will you try this year?
Probably a dessert, looking for low carb for Mr BC.
6. What part of the meal do you never compromise?
Because of special diets, I compromise a lot.
7. Who gets to carve the turkey? I do.
8. Family style around the table or buffet style and everyone sits wherever there’s room?
Buffet at my SIL and Family Style at my house.
9. How many will be at your table this year? About 6.
10. Once you're at the table, do you say grace or a toast or does everyone go around and say what they're thankful for?
We say grace and usually talk about what we are thankful for sometime during the meal.
11. Cranberry sauce… yay or nay?
Yay, BIL makes a great one with mandarin oranges.
12. What time do you eat Thanksgiving Dinner? About 4:30.
13. Three best pies for Thanksgiving dessert? Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin.
14. Do you have dessert right after the main meal or later on?
A little later.
15. Favorite leftover? Stuffing, gravy with cranberries.