I am continuing with the November challenge and today's prompt is, BULLET YOUR WHOLE DAY. To get this posted today I am going to have to make some assumptions. I have highlighted everything I actually have completed.
· Wake up, what day is this?
· Stumble to coffee maker
· Gwennie, it is too early for breakfast.... Ok.
· Turn on computer, play my word games. Gotta keep the mind sharp.
· Remember Doggie grooming appointment.
· Lure Gwennie from under the bed; she knows we’re not going for a walk.
· Mr BC decides to go with us.
· Oh, he wants to go to Lowes and Harbor Freight, while we are out...... Ok.
· Return and vacuum, since the dogs are at the spa.
· Called the Humane Society…We are going to volunteer orientation on Thursday! See 11/2 post.
· Sit in my easy chair, to do this post and meditate on my grocery list.
· Pick up dogs.
· Watch Ellen
· Fix dinner for everyone and enjoy.
· Have leisurely evening in front of the TV…..then go to bed.