- Have you ever gotten a pet from a rescue? Yes our boy, Totem is a rescue, he was a casualty from the housing slump in CA. His family could not keep him when they lost their house. I am getting ready to volunteer at the local Humane Society. We have orientation on Thursday!
|The reason we call him Totem that he sits like this....a Totem Pole!|
- What pumpkin goodies have you had this fall? I have had a couple of Pumpkin Spice Latte's and a carton of Dryer's Pumpkin Ice Cream. Yum!
- What are the best and worst rooms in your home? The bedroom is very cozy and we have a brand new mattress. It has a room darkening shade that keeps it dark for great naps. The worst room is the kitchen, it slopes and has since Mr. BC's folks bought it years ago. It needs a remodel, everything is tires including the floor.
- If you could have a real "brick and mortar" type business, what would it be? If I weren't retired I would have a wedding/party planning business with my DD1.
- What's your favorite tropical fruit? Papaya and coconut preferably in a smoothy.
I am posting this instead of the 2 questions for 11/5 and 6 of the November challenge I am playing with this month. Things you want to say to your Ex and Your views of mainstream music. I have been married for 47 years and don't even remember any ex's and Meh! to mainstream music. I will be back for 11/7 and my take on pet peeves.