- What's your favorite kind of cheese? I love Monterey Jack, I usually use it instead of Mozzerella.
- Have you ever been in a log cabin? I have never stayed long, but I have been in a log cabin from a tourist standpoint, and also a sod house in OK that a cousin use to be a docent. 'Here in the Heartland' there are several original cabin around.
Shepherd of the Hills, Branson MO
- What is your favorite kind of salad dressing? I currently have a crush on all things Balsamic vinegar, like salad dressing. Trader Joes has a terrific Basalmic glaze, that I cook with. I bought 4 bottles of it last time I was in Kansas City.
- When was the last time you saw someone from your high school days? At our 30th reunion. They are mostly in CA. I have a dear friend who I keep up with on Facebook.
- Tell me what the perfect dinner party would look like for you. Outside under an arbor of some kind, with soft candlelight, at a long table with lots of friends and seafood.